So you are interested in Keyboard or Piano lessons? .... Whether you're 7 or 70, it's never too late to learn!
If you are an adult and have always fancied having a go at playing the Piano or Keyboard then perhaps now is the time to try. It’s certainly never too late to give it a go and I offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere for you to learn at your own pace ... there’s no pressure.
Learning can be for everyone!
If your child has expressed an interest then why not bring him/her along to have a go.
It’s the same relaxed and friendly atmosphere no matter what the age of the student. I normally advise that 7 years old is probably the youngest for starting (although I have started the odd late 6 year old).
Why choose me?
- Friendly, relaxed, no-pressure environment
- Classical and popular styles - learn what you like
- Grades for keyboard and piano available through the London College of Music
- Learn music theory
- Parking is readily available outside
- Online Lessons (Skype/FaceTime)
I've worked extensively across Leicester for over 20 years in local Schools and teaching pupils in my sound proof studio. If you're looking for a piano or keyboard teacher, for any reason, don't hesitate to get in touch.